Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Book Review: Building Character from the Start


Ms. Sarah at the blog Caiafa Craziness just posted a great review of our newest book, "Building Character From the Start: 201 Activities to Foster Creativity, Literacy and Play in K-3"

Here are some of the quotes that made me smile. You can read her entire review at the link above.


"This book totally rocks. My kids and I have been having so much fun. This book helps creativity, literacy and play. It is age ranged for children in kindergarten to 3rd grade. "

"I love that this book gets family discussions going. It also incorporates great lessons such as boundaries, responsibility and self esteem. It comes with a CD that you can recreate activity sheets and games. "

"I highly recommend this book if you have children that fit the age range. I say even some of the activities are good for the younger ones. I had a 2.5 year old doing the three wishes and the making up. He did just fine. "